Holiday Cookie Exchange is still on at the pavilion on 12/18 at 3pm. It will be rainy but the temperature should be around 50! Come and exchange some baked goodies. I will have a pot of coffee to share. Containers will be provided. Hope to see you there.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars and reserve your spot for the Bluewater Community Yard Sale. Sept 24th from 7am to 2pm. Spaces are $10 and can be reserved by contacting Sonia Woolf, firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 30, 4pm
Bingo, Karoke, Snacks and Beverages will be served. You are welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages.
Please join us!
Don’t forget the Annual Meeting starts this Saturday at 9am!
Here is the agenda:
Bluewater Annual Membership Meeting
May 14, 2016 – 9 AM
Pavilion – Lot 166
- Call to Order – Melissa Druff, President
- Establish a Quorum – Kathy Wood, Secretary
- Introduction of current Board members, officers, and committee chairs
- Introduction of Speaker from the Citizens for the New Bridge Fire/Rescue/Marine Station
- Members Forum – Lot owners may bring up items to be added to the New Business section of the agenda (five  minute time limit). If a majority of the membership attending the Annual Meeting votes to add the item, it will be added under New Business and discussed by the entire membership during that portion of the meeting.
- Approval of May 16, 2015 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Chairman’s Report – Mike Conlon
- Treasurer’s Report and Review of Approved Budget for 2017 – 2018
- Report on the Annual Review – Lesley Koluder
- Committee Reports
- Teller Committee/Election Results – Melissa Druff
- Architectural Control – Garry Johnson
- Security – Terry Babcock
- Roads/Properties – Larry Wood
- Bulletin Board/Website/Social/Newsletter – Sonia Woolf
- Marina/Waterfront – Terry Babcock
- Proposed Bylaw and Covenant Changes – Brian McCormick
- Volunteer – Jackie Dilley
- Old Business
- Brief Report on the progress with developments in the Louisa County portion of Lake Anna – Mike Conlon
- New Business
- Recognition of a Bluewater member for service to the Bluewater community – Mike Conlon
Newly elected board will meet immediately following the Annual Meeting to elect officers for the following year. The four newly-elected board members will serve two years. The other three members begin the second year of their two-year term. The four officer positions for the next year and who will serve in those positions will be determined by the newly-elected Board.
Please join us for the BPOA Annual Picnic following the meeting! BPOA will provide meat and drinks please bring a side dish to share.
All you need to bring is your imagination!
Join us to make your own sundaes on Saturday April 16, 2016 at 4:00pm.
I was out and about really early heading to work January 20th before the big snow came in! Send in your snow pictures, we would love to see them! We have residents not only in Bluewater but all over the eastern seaboard!
Bluewater only got about 16-18 inches. It was hard to measure because the wind was blowing. Our roads were plowed very well this year too. Kudos to Richards Tree Service!
Please just us for the 2015 Holiday Cookie Exchange on Saturday, Dec 12 at 1pm. The weather looks like it will be a beautiful day. Be sure to bring or bake enough to share. Beverages and light snacks will be served. Containers will be provided.
Folks, don’t miss the Halloween party at the pavilion this Saturday starting at 6. Pumpkin decorating, games, costume contest and Hay Ride!!!
Menu will include a make your own taco bar and make your own s’more bar!!
If you will be home to pass out candy during the hay ride, PLEASE leave your light on so they know to stop. If you just want to pass out candy at the party you are welcome to do so!!
If you have kids coming that don’t normally attend Bluewater events, please email Sonia Woolf at SoniaW316@gmail.com so she may account for extra goodies for the kids.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to seeing you there!
This is what is great about Bluewater! We do party from time to time so come out and support the neighborhood. Below are the scheduled upcoming events.
End of Summer Blow Out!
Sept 12, 2015, 4 pm
Food, music, tie dye (bring your own shirts!) and BINGO!!! With door prizes.
3rd Annual Boowater Spooktacular
Costume contest, games for the kids, there will be a movie!! Chili will be provided. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share.
Holiday Cookie Exchange
Bake some cookies to share with your neighbors. Take home containers will be provided. Light snacks and refreshments will be available.
Movie nights. Times will be posted on the bulletin board. This will be bring your own food event as only the movies will be provided. All movies will be rated no higher than PG-13.
If interested in helping with events, please contact Sonia Woolf, 540-894-9562.